Welcome to done. We aspire to bring small and medium size businesses from across the country online, creating a meaningful online presence that will help them stay competitive and develop their businesses further. Specifically, we build websites using automation in combination with human marketing professionals.
done. is looking for a sales associate that is ready to join our A-team! The person we’re looking for is a strategic thinker with awesome interpersoal skills and the ability to truly take responsibility for their own success, bringing that motivation and excitement with them to the rest of the team and to potential customers. You should be a driven sales professional that is actively looking for new ways to reach and excite customers, and that stays motivated through both success and failure. You must be persistent, patient, and data driven, with the true mindset of an entrepreneur that wishes to build himself/herself up and grow your career on your own terms. You must be able to work independently and care deeply about your own learning, growth, and success. If that sounds like you, apply now!
- Work independently, and sometimes with the team, to develop new customer acquisition channels.
- Reach out to potential customers through various direct marketing channels, including cold calling and field sales.
- Sharing a deep and immediate understanding of done.’s mission, services, and how we can help the customer prosper.
- Record pieces of information that can be helpful when generating and considering new sales channels, as well as to follow up with customers in the most efficient manner.
- Set quantitative personal goals and actively record performance, for the purpose of self-improvement.
- Record objections that are raised by customers during direct marketing communications, and work regularly with the rest of the marketing team to develop a guide on how to address these objections in the future.
- Associate or Bachelor degree with marketing and/or sales training, OR;
- 1+ year(s) of sales experience, OR;
- Extensive sales training resulting in a credible certificate, AND;
- a success-driven mindset and ENOURMOUS MOTIVATION.
Continous hiring. Currently accepting applications until Febrary 1st, 2020.
Sales, customer relations
Accepting applications from candidates that prefer working remotely. Our U.S. offices are located in Sunnyvale, CA.
Flexible schedule. Expecting at least 35 hours per week.
Commission with bonuses based on performance.
Perks of the Job
20% commission on new sales
For every new customer acquisition, you will earn a commission of 20% of the full order, incl. add-on features.
Choose between a set of different medical insurance plans. We will cover it up to a certain max premium.
Friends and family discount
Receive a 50% discount on base subscription purchases for up to 10 family and friends, and a 10% discount on recurring payments.
10% commission on renewed subscriptions
When your customers continues to subscribe to our services, you earn a 10% commission on all the original subscriptions.
Receive your pay check on a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly basis, depending on your preference.
Earn for ambassador referrals
You will receive $35 for every ambassador or new sales associate you bring on board. The new ambassador or employee must acquire at least 25 customers.